Some pages of interest (e.g other groups/projects related to bangla on computers):
GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, Unix etc.
- BangTex This is a package for typesetting documents in Bangla using the Tex/Latex system. Freeware. Linux, Unix and Windows (needs LaTeX installed on the machine)
- Bengali Writer Set of utilities for editing and typesetting in Bangla. Provided are a set of fonts in several formats (METAFONT, BDF, PS), a text editor with spell checking and export to LaTeX. Free, under GPL. Unix, Linux (X11 systems)
- dmoz.org : bangla software Part of the www.dmoz.org internet directory
- Bangla Linux Another site, also hosted on sourceforge that supports bangla on linux. Part of the BIOS group
- Avro Keyboard input method for bangla Unicode on Windows. Compatible with any windows unicode aware application. It is a freeware, but not open source.
|Copyright © 2002, Bengalinux.org group Copyright © 2003 - 2007, Ankur group|